Friday, December 5, 2008
Cash 4 You?
I just got paid 11 bucks and cleaned some clutter at the same time! I did it by selling some books we didn't need anymore through cash4books.net. You create an account, input the ISBN # (which they will tell you how to find) from books you are interested in selling, and if they want to buy the books they will pay for shipping them and credit your Paypal account with payment for them. I think I spent more time writing that last sentence than I spent on any other part of this process. OK, that was a slight exaggeration, but it was easy, and if you use this link and sell books through them I will get credit through their affiliate program: http://cash4books.net/index.php?ref=85846. The only unfortunate thing about it was that they only bought four books out of the thirty-or-so I was willing to part with. Oh, well, their loss is Goodwill's gain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment