And why aren't they posting anything on the Board?
Well, I don't have any excuses. Only reasons:
1. I am a rookie at managing family life with two kids.
2. I'm kind of lazy. And it is really hot outside. Somehow that affects everything.
3. I'm still too overwhelmed by our whole trip/adoption experience-so-far to put things into words coherently. Believe me, I have tried. We will all appreciate it if I spend more time in thoughtful contemplation. Of course, thoughtful contemplation is a bit hard to come by these days (see reasons 1-2.)
Oh, and we are starting paperwork on adoption #3 RIGHT NOW. Our homestudy is expiring, along with our visa application for our daughter from China, so we are in the process of renewing those. And there is post-placement work to be done for Davis that needs to be scheduled and/or completed.
And we did go to the beach - those photos and some from today's All-American celebration at our church are in the online album. Click here and type in the name of our city to see them
3 comments:
Adoption #3???? Please do tell!! Hope we can get together with y'all soon.
Oops! I should have said child number 3. Adoption number 2. Though I'm not saying never on adoption #3 either. . .
Leslie- Have no fear! It DOES get easier! I'll leave you with a some hope: Our transition from 1 to 2 was the hardest but 2 to 3 was a BREEZE! It was hardest for me to learn to divide my attention.. but once you learn to divide it, you just divide it a bit more for the next one. Let me know if you need to vent a bit. I don't know how much wisdom I have to pass on but I sure can commiserate. :)
Post a Comment