Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dave B!
It's a little late at night to be typing my first entry into "Blog World" so I'll make it brief. I can get a tad silly (sillier) at this late an hour. I just knew I'd never get to sleep wondering "what if" so here I am. We've been talking about creating this blog now for a few months and Leslie finally got around to making it a reality. I'm really excited about the new feature we added tonight. I hope you enjoy our music selections. I'll bet you can't figure out which ones were Leslie's choices and which ones were mine. Check in from time to time to see what's going on in the Bullington world. I can't imagine a better use of your time. Until next time... xoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to be the first non bullington to comment on your blog. Am I reading that correct that little Dave B just used "xoxoxoxo"? Tommy and I are on the phone together and are shocked and appalled at your choice of ending signature. Oh just wait until this gets out to the mass's!
Little Dave B,
I can almost see you sitting there in your boxer shorts writing this blog, and it has left me with a sickened feeling in my stomach. It was not until after I got to the end and envisioned you blowing me kisses while sitting there in your boxer shorts that I actually vomited.
Dave, YOUR friends are throwing up on our blog. Could you please come clean this up?
Haha. You guys, this is great! I hope you posted this link on facebook so all of your friends can get to it from there too...
Post a Comment