Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation

We're back from our annual Labor Day weekend beach vacation extravaganza. Here's a public "Thank you so much!" to Miss Lilia and Mr. Arnold (as they are known in our house) for so generously sharing your island homes with us! And for teaching Faith how to fish! The Bullington Board would also like to officially wish Leslie's parents an enthusiastic "Happy Anniversary!" They were married on the Saturday of Labor Day weekend thirty-eight years ago.

I won't go into detail about all our fun here, because I don't want to embitter you with jealousy and/or bore you, but you can see pictures of our trip by clicking on the "Hands in the Sand" photo below and typing in the name of our city to enter our dropshots page. I know it is trouble, but I am too paranoid to put our photos straight onto the web without even the thin veil of security that my not-so-super-secret-link/password-system allows.


No comments: