These past few weeks the days have seemed particularly long. I've been dragging Faith around more than usual to avoid sitting at the house where the wait by the phone seems too hard. Thus, we've had the chance to hear a lot of radio music.
I've been off of Christian radio since they started playing Nathalie Grant's Our Hope Endures every other minute. My apologies if this is your favorite - it is a powerful song but so heavy and intense to hear ALL THE TIME. So I've taken refuge on our fifties station. Where the heartache is heartfelt but usually related to high school break-ups. Little did I know that waiting-mom-ears can make everything about the baby. "Come and Go with Me" - I need you, darling, so come go with me - made me cry. "Sweet Dream Baby" - How long must I wait? - made me miss him even more. And today. Monday, Monday. Can't trust that day.
No news yet.
1 comment:
Still praying for you guys.... it will all be worth it my friend. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment