Tuesday, February 3, 2009

While we wait - a few funny moments

Yesterday Faith and her friend Caroline, 2, were discussing the babies about to join their families. Caroline's mother is due to have a baby brother or sister for Caroline in March. Faith asked Caroline, "What color is it going to be?"

"I don't know," said Caroline. She scrunched up her nose a bit, thought for a moment, and said, "Pink?"

One of Faith's favorite Bible stories is about Jesus healing a blind man named Bartimaeus.

Last night at dinner I was extolling the virtues of broccoli, a food that is not her favorite, saying, "I know you don't like broccoli, Faith, but sometimes we eat things we don't like because they are so good for us. Broccoli helps our eyes and our.."

Faith broke in with "Maybe Bartimaeus didn't eat enough broccoli."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!!!

~Stephanie said...

HAHA! Thanks for the giggles!

Robin said...

That is so funny...Faith is the funniest!! Robin