Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The adoption process: It's not so unlike pregnancy. . .

. . .in that there is a lot of eating involved in both. I haven't lost my waiting-for-referral weight and now I'm adding waiting-for-court-date weight. Wow.

Please pray for our family as we wait for what Faith calls "the meeting"-our court appointment - which will be taking place as we sleep (or don't sleep) Wednesday night.

Actually, to be more accurate, Faith calls it THE MEETING as in "Has THE MEETING happened yet?? I hope it is a GOOD MEETING!!"

She's an awesome big sister already.

3 comments:

~Stephanie said...

We have prayed every night for a PERFECT meeting. A PERFECT packet of paperwork, that is FLAWLESS...We'll continue to pray.... and wait on pins and needles with you!

Robin said...

Praying for you and that everything goes well for "the meeting". Faith is so cute with her terminology...

Carrie said...

Thinking about you and praying for you today!