too cute! congrats!!!!!!!
Yay!!! He is too precious...sorry he looks so scared in the pics we sent..there was a lot going on around him. He's absolutely stunning though!!! So excited for you :)
I am so happy for you guys. He is so cute. Keep us posted.
Hey! That is so nice! Finally! I am so happy about you and the little baby! All the best and have a safe and happy journey to Africa!
This is so exciting and Faith was precious! What an incredible journedy for all of you. He's a very lucky little boy! Much love.
That is soo cute! I'm so glad that Faith is happy. :)
Congrats!! Such a great reaction by Faith!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
too cute! congrats!!!!!!!
Yay!!! He is too precious...sorry he looks so scared in the pics we sent..there was a lot going on around him. He's absolutely stunning though!!! So excited for you :)
I am so happy for you guys. He is so cute. Keep us posted.
Hey! That is so nice! Finally! I am so happy about you and the little baby! All the best and have a safe and happy journey to Africa!
This is so exciting and Faith was precious! What an incredible journedy for all of you. He's a very lucky little boy! Much love.
That is soo cute! I'm so glad that Faith is happy. :)
Congrats!! Such a great reaction by Faith!!
Post a Comment