This morning I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that Davis was almost eight months old. Then I woke up and realized that Davis IS almost eight months old. WOW. He is scooting around cleaning our floors with his poor little onesies already and I am looking for the all out crawling to strike very, very soon.
We have been very busy the past few weeks playing catch-up on our China adoption. Due to a comedy of errors on our part (ha!ha!) and the fact that the need to complete a bunch of appointments and paperwork came right on the heels of our trip to get Davis, we have run into a problem. Because our wait for our daughter from China has been this long, our visa application for her has expired. If we do not have all of our renewal paperwork sent to immigration by Wednesday we will miss the deadline for a free renewal and will have to apply again, at a greater expense, in the future. Fortunately, it does NOT affect our timeline with our China adoption if we fail to have things in place by the deadline, but it sure would be great to be able to take advantage of the free renewal. Please pray that things fall into place with the one last form that is holding us up.
And back to our Ethiopia adoption - we are going to court this week to re-adopt Davis in the U.S! Hooray!
1 comment:
Praying Leslie!
Post a Comment