Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The First Time Ever We Saw His Face

referral day from Leslie Bullington on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Referral Day! I can't believe it has already been a year...I remember that day last year when you emailed and told us...we were so excited for you!! Hope you have a wonderful day, and hope we can get together soon!
Happy Referral Day Davis!
Love
Chris Robin Caylah and Noah Wyatt

jamullins said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't realize we got ours on the same day! Or if I did I forgot. Yes, it brings back all the emotions. Doesn't seem like it's been that long? Gosh...and another few months and it will have been a year since we met you at the airport! I think you were missing your little girl when we first saw you. And I was trying to keep myself calm...so afraid of flying. What a journey...glad we got to spend it with you!

Jason Garner said...

Hey Guys!

I just saw your "comment" over on the Mullin's blog- and wanted to come over to your blog to say "Happy Anniversary!" I think it is sooo fun that we have the same referral date! I hope y'all had a great day celebrating- your video was sweet.

Thanks again for coming to visit on Saturday. That was fantastic, to know you in Ethiopia and then have you in our dining room was a cool kind of crazy! There you were, in our house!!!

Enjoy,
Heidi

The Organized Shopper said...

Leslie,
You do such a great job of celebrating the really important days! I can't belive how much Davis has grown since those pictures were taken!!

Lindsey said...

How did you find such an appropriate song for your video?!!? Happy Referral Day!!!!

~Stephanie said...

I posted on David's facebook but haven't gotten a chance to come to your blog until now. I THRILLED for your family... It doesn't seem like it's been a year, but I know it has been! (((HUGS))) We miss you guys and think of you often.