Faith's secret strategy - "I sang songs to myself while I was running around!" We can't call this a game-winning or goal-scoring or even running-the-right-way strategy, but, hey, it works for her! We had a blast watching her Go! Go! Go! Her league includes kids from K4 - 1st grade so there were some definite size mismatches going on during certain points in the game. Also, her coach put her in goalie position at one point, and I was barely able to restrain myself from going on to the field and saying, "My baby is too little for that!" She didn't know she was too little - she even made a few stops!
2 comments:
Faith is ADORABLE! And *ACK* about her tiny self being a goalie! I would have had to look through my fingers.
I think they gave her one of the first grader's uniforms :) Too cute! I've got to see one of her games.
Post a Comment