Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow.

Today is Faith's first day of kindergarten!?


We have been talking about this day for a long time. But somehow it was still difficult to part ways at the classroom door. Difficult for me, anyways. Faith was totally fine.

For all of Faith's first days of school I have gone to atlanta bread, so I continued the tradition this year and took my date there. Nothing gets you over my-big-girl-is-not-my-baby-anymore like the current little guy loving all over you. He is always thrilled to have mama to himself, and today he lounged all over my lap and hugged my neck to his little heart's content. It was a little too PDA. But who cares. These days fly.

1 comment:

Becky Lee Burk said...

I tried emailing you about the new blog but it won't go through b/c your mail box is too full or something. Let me know how else I can contact you.