Yesterday, Davis and I were running football plays in the playroom. Davis was Mark Ingram, and I was the rest of the Bama offense and we were in the wildcat formation.
David said, "Maybe Davis could be a quarterback."
I said, "I don't think he has that kind of mobility."(?!)
And David said, "He's not even two."
Some of that jumping up and down I did during the game this weekend must have knocked something loose.
Faith went a little crazy this weekend, too. Or so she says. She attempted to swing on the monkeybars after I told her not to go near them. She was punished by life via gravity with a fall and a very, very minor (thank goodness) injury. Later I was talking to her about how important it is to listen and OBEY us, particularly since many of our commands are meant to keep her safe.
She said, "Mama, right before I did that my mind went very blurry."
An insanity defense is not going to work when witnesses have already testified that the last thing you said before the crime was "Hey, look at me!"
3 comments:
ha ha hahahaha!!! Classic.
Oh that cracked me up! Hope you guys are doing well!!!
You crack me up! And my giggling woke up the little one!
Post a Comment