Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Evening Update

Pearl is doing great! She is feeling very well tonight, laughing and playing and really scooting around a good bit in the crib. I haven't spent as much time with her as David today, but based on what I've seen tonight I think the tubes in her ears have made her feel a lot better as promised.

We will be in here until tomorrow afternoon in order to have another test to check out if her feeding habits are causing small amounts of fluid to go into her lungs.

All her preliminary tests here look good. The TB tests done so far are negative, but not totally conclusive. It will be weeks before they get lab confirmation for these results, so Pearl will still be on some medicine just in case.

I am so grateful to God for His protection of Pearl!

No comments: