WE GOT THE CALL!!!!
We have an absolutely beautiful baby boy! He is two months old - a smiling, sweet-faced, lovely little one. We are so super excited. I could go on and on and on, but I can hardly get my hands to quit shaking long enough to type this.
It is a good thing I wrote last time about what happens after this! Scroll down to read that, and we'll post more here soon. Thanks to all of you who prayed for this day to come. We are rejoicing in His timing - perfect even though we (particularly I) got so impatient. Totally worth it and then some.
We have our Davis.
3 comments:
PRAISE GOD!!!!! I HAVE CHECKED YOUR BLOG LIKE TWENTY TIMES TODAY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
AWESOME! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey to Davis. May the Lord keep him safe and healthy while you wait to take your trip (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))
So happy for your family and can't wait to see pictures of your lil Davis.
Erin (from Gray,Ga)
Post a Comment