Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thanks-Patricks Day!

When I woke Faith up yesterday morning the first thing she said when she opened her eyes was, "I am a leprechaun." Then she commenced her "sneaky" leprechaun business - stealing hairbrushes and hiding them, etc. I loved that she kept calling it "Thanks-Patricks Day." I corrected her a few times, but then corrected myself for messing with something so cute and decided it will be Thanks-Patricks Day for the Bullingtons forevermore.

After she went to school I went out and about with my mom putting together a care package for Davis. Some very kind folks, the Whipples, are traveling next week and agreed to carry some love over for our little boy. I found a super sweet little outfit/blanket set and a photo album to send over with them.

Then we went to the parade. AKA the slow-moving bead-necklace and candy dispensery. It was too fun. So sunny and perfect and Faith loved all of it but the loud noises, of which there were many.

Even though I got lost on the way (typical) we made it to the post office just in time to mail our precious package. So within a few weeks Davis will have a little piece of home with him. Wow.

No comments: