I finally got my pictures from the "Blackout/Funeral" game in Athens a couple of weeks ago. I've been fortunate these last two years to be able to attend the Alabama vs. Georgia games with a friend who has gotten me media credentials (thanks Stan). Being on the field for me was better than racing to the den to see what Santa had left under the Christmas tree as a child. While I'm a bit partial to Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa I will say that I enjoyed the outcome of this years contest at Sanford Stadium. The crowd did look cool dressed in black but by half time, and especially during the fourth quarter, it appeared more of a red polka dot crowd. Here is a picture of me and Big Al
I also had a funny but appropriate conversation with Faith last Friday night. We were talking about Davis and Pearl and how excited she was to be expecting a brother and a sister.
Me: You know Faith, when Davis and Pearl get here, you're going to have to help us teach them a lot of things
Faith: Yeah, like how to say ALABAMA!
Me:(laughing) That's right, like how to say Alabama and Roll Tide
Faith: Yeah, and how to dress like Alabama too
What can I say? She's my daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment