Tuesday, October 14, 2008

T-Shirts Coming Soon

Our digital camera is without battery power, so you'll have to use your imagination to see the piles of paper on the floor surrounding me - the many, many rough drafts of our T-Shirt design. I have a mocked up* version of the shirt that I've been showing folks, but tonight when I went to make our cleaned-up-actually-going-to-be-printed-on-the-shirts-version it was rough going. There was lots of frustration. Of course, I expressed said frustration through calm, complete, rational, sentences. (Right, David?) Certainly, there was no screeching. The Bullington Board is home to perfect decorum, self-control, and peace, people, it is a place of peace.

Anyway, we're beat. The Bullington adoption "One Love" T-shirts will finally be making their appearance within the next week.

*Did I invent this phrase?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like they used the phrase 'one love' in RENT, so I dunno if you want to be using it for yourself....haha. I could be wrong though. Can't wait to see the final t-shirt design! Well, actually, can't wait to see you guys on Friday! yay!