Thursday, October 23, 2008

Busy Bullingtons

Not much going on here on the Bullington Board these days because we are caught up in busy-ness. Twice this week I have realized sometime around 2:00 that I have not eaten anything! One time David and I overheard a waitress at Waffle House talking about how she was so busy she forgot to eat for two days. That was a running joke with us for a while because it seemed so ridiculous. Now I can see how that happens. Well, not really, but sort of. Don't worry about me, by the way. I totally make up for any possible caloric loss during the second half of the day.
We are working hard with a team of folks on our Nov. 13 Adoption Celebration/Auction event, which is shaping up to be a really great event. Anyway, since I don't have time (again) to do anything original, I wanted to send anyone who comes by over to Angie Smith's blog for this absolutely beautiful post. Definitely made me cry (not that that is hard these days.)
Leslie

No comments: